Control panel technology
Energy distribution, energy supply
Designing electrical power distribution safely and efficiently
Current connections, grounding connections, dragline systems, conductor line systems
Draglines and conductor lines, together with various components for power connections, form solid systems for power supply and power distribution. Our range includes the components needed for this purpose, for example, copper bars, busbars, ground straps, expansion straps, insulators, busbar holders, grounding accessories, cable trolleys for cable bars, C-rails, square profiles and I-beams.
General information about power and ground connections
Various components for power and ground connections provide a clean solution for power distribution and energy supply. Our range includes copper busbars, power straps, ground straps, expansion straps as well as accessories of insulators and busbar supports including grounding accessories.
- Energy: electrical power generation, transformers...
- Transportation: automotive industry, aviation, shipping and rail and road transport
- Construction industry
- Switchgear cabinets
- Machine construction
Advantages of Schmachtl power connections
- Quick and easy installation
- Good vibration and fatigue resistance
- Copper, aluminum and stainless steel versions
- Preformed and double-sided perforated connection kits
General information about conductor line and festoon systems
Tracklines and conductor lines are solid systems for power supply and power distribution. With an extensive range of festoon systems for cable rails, C-rails, 4kt profiles and I-beams, we offer solutions for various weight loads and speeds. Our single conductor lines, multi-pole conductor lines and box conductor lines complete the range of products for energy distribution and energy supply.
- Bridge and process cranes
- Media supply systems
- Container cranes
- Hand monorails
- Sewage treatment plant technology
- Workplace design
- Strailing cable systems: up to 800 kg load capacity
- For round and flat cables
- Stainless steel and hazardous area versions available
- Current carrying capacity of conductor systems: up to 1250 A
- Versions: Copper, Aluminum and Datametall
- Curveable due to factory-supplied arc segments
- Energy and data transmission