RSL 400 PROFIsafe
Schmachtl creates new dimensions with the RSL 400 PROFIsafe safety laser scanner.
The new version of the safety laser scanner from Leuze now also enables users to integrate it into industrial networks via a PROFINET interface.
This enables safe communication, simple configuration and diagnostics via central access points. The removable connection unit with integrated PROFINET switch allows the laser scanner to be replaced without network interruption.
With an angular resolution of 0.1°, the safety laser scanner is particularly robust against dirt particles and offers approximately 3x higher scanning than conventional scanners.
- Large range up to 8.25 m
- Wide scanning angle of 270 °
- Parallel monitoring of 4 protective fields simultaneously
- Removable connection unit
- Low angular resolution of 0.1 °
- AIDA-compliant PROFINET connection unit for copper or fiber optic cable with push-pull connectors.
- Removable connection unit with integrated
PROFINET switch allows replacement of
scanner without interrupting the network
- Side cable feed to M12 connectors
for minimal installation height
- Compatibility check with existing safety concept
- Safety complete solutions
- Conceptual design and construction
- Integration and assembly
- After-sales, training