ProGlove MARK with display
The new, small and portable MARK Display scanner from ProGlove adds intelligence to picking and sortation processes. The information transmission can be adjusted individually and to the essential or necessary data. Employees can therefore work more efficiently and effectively. Due to the intuitive indication on the display as well as the familiar acoustic and haptic feedback, employees in production and logistics save 6 seconds per scan and the error rate is reduced by up to 33%.
Important results are immediately available to the entire supply chain. The device's high-contrast 1.54″ e-paper display is easy to read and helps reduce eye strain for employees during shifts.
Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services relies on ProGlove for fast and flexible spare parts logistics.
- Omission of process steps time saving 6 seconds per scan
- Display and feedback reduction of error rate by up to 33%
- Availability of relevant data in real time across entire supply chain
- Everything in view with high-contrast 1.54″ E-Ink display
- Lightweight: Weighs only 48g
- Scan range 30 - 150cm with laser crosshair
- Pair via Bluetooth with just a single scan
- Optical, audible and haptic feedback with every scan
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Multiple portable options with intuitive triggers
- Compatible code types: all popular 1D and 2D codes
Our service goes far beyond product delivery
- Consulting and technical support for applications in the field of identification
- Digitization of manufacturing through intelligent products and systems
- Expertise, know-how and update on product innovations
- Proof of concept and support for integration and commissioning
- Service, aftersales and training